Agenda

Nottingham Local Access Forum
Wednesday, 9th January, 2019 6.30 pm

Venue: LB 31-32 - Loxley House, Station Street, Nottingham, NG2 3NG. View directions

Contact: Zena West  Email: zena.west@nottinghamcity.gov.uk

Items
No. Item

1.

APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE

2.

MINUTES pdf icon PDF 245 KB

Of the previous meeting held on 10 October 2018.

3.

OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL MEMBERS TO RAISE ANY ITEMS FOR DISCUSSION WHICH ARE NOT LISTED BELOW

4.

WORKING WITH THE NOTTINGHAM OPEN SPACES FORUM

Liz Cordle to report 

 

5.

RAISING THE PROFILE OF NLAF ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Matt Wilson to report

 

6.

UPDATE FROM THE WALKS SUBGROUP

Liz Cordle to report, including details of the Carrington and Sherwood Walk Launch on 12th January 2019 at 10.30am.

 

7.

MAKING MINOR ALTERNATIONS TO IMPROVE LOCAL CYCLE ROUTES

Ken Weise to report

 

8.

UPDATE FROM THE PLANNING SUBGROUP

Margaret Knowles to report

9.

UPDATE FROM THE DEFINITIVE MAP SUBGROUP

Chris Thompson to report

10.

LOCAL NEIGHBOURHOODS AND ENVIRONMENT SUBGROUP

Ruth Thurgood to report

 

11.

WHICH SUBGROUP(S) DO YOU WANT TO JOIN IN 2019/20? pdf icon PDF 324 KB

A summary of current and potential Sub Groups and an invitation for all members of the Forum to suggest if any further Sub Group activity may be beneficial.

12.

RIGHTS OF WAY IMPROVEMENT SCHEMES AND ORDERS

John Lee to report

 

13.

UPDATE ON THE FOOT / CYCLE BRIDGE PROPOSALS, TRENT BASIN TO LADY BAY

John Rhodes and Hugh McClintock to report

 

14.

APPOINTMENT OF NEW CHAIR AND VICE CHAIR FOR ELECTION APRIL 2019

Ruth Thurgood to report

 

15.

SUGGESTIONS FOR FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS

All members of the Forum are invited to suggest topics/ issues/concerns for consideration at future meetings.

16.

ANY OTHER BUSINESS

17.

FUTURE MEETING DATES

To note the formerly agreed Forum meeting dates as follows:

 

10 April 2019

10 July 2019

9 October 2019